The traveling exhibit will tour a minimum of five years allowing up to 16 facilities to host the exhibit domestically and internationally through 2015. We are accepting bookings beyond October 2013.
Bob's story is narrated in "first-person" comedy, combining anecdotes, quotes, jokes and stories from all aspects of his life and includes the following:
- Stories of Hope's immigrant roots, rise in entertainment, devotion to the military and family, and love of golf on 15 modular units to provide display flexibility in a variety of spaces
- 170 artifacts accompanied by scores of high quality reproductions of vintage photography
- 7 entertaining videos with built in display units
- 30-stop audio tour available for free download with commentary from celebrities, Hall of Fame members, and Hope himself.
Museums will receive the following exhibition support:
- Management of exhibit installation by Hall of Fame staff.
- Educational program developed by KidScoop for grades 4-8
- Marketing support in the form of customizable ad, billboard, and exhibition brochure templates.
- Public relations support including sample press releases, images and access to the Hope family for quotes and interviews.
- Opportunity to purchase Bob Hope items for museum shop.
- A free downloadable educational program developed by KidScoop for grades 4-8 for use in conjunction with field trips to see the exhibit at your facility.
Housing Fee: $45,000 for 3 months lease, plus inbound transportation costs.
To view the Bob Hope educator guide, click here.
To download a pdf exhibit brochure, click here.
To contact us about booking information, click here.
Brodie Waters, Director of Member Relations
Andy Hunold, Director of Exhibits