Artifact donations of historical significance associated with golf's history, especially as it relates to World Golf Hall of Fame members, are an important component of the museum. Genuine artifacts allow us to further educate our guests through the display of three-dimensional objects that help build out the stories, while also insuring that the legacies of the game's greatest players and contributors are properly preserved.
The World Golf Hall of Fame acquires appropriate objects for its collections primarily through Hall of Fame members, their heirs or estates. Gifts from the general public, however, can also be an important aspect of building our permanent collection.
If you own an object that directly relates to a World Golf Hall of Fame member, or an object that is unique to golf's history, then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding a possible donation.
Please provide the following information:
- A brief description of the artifact
- A brief description regarding the artifact's provenance
- A photograph of the artifact
- Potential donor's name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- Any other information about the history of the object