- Founded International Management Group in 1960.
- Credited with being the catalyst and moving force behind what was to become the sports marketing industry.
- Founded Trans World International, which became the world’s largest non-network producer of sports television.
- System used to calculate McCormack’s World Golf Rankings was adapted in 1986 to become the Official World Golf Ranking system, with McCormack chairing the rankings committee.
- Author of several best-selling books including, “What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School.”
Awards & Honors:
- Most Powerful Man in Sports, The Sporting News: 1990
- International Tennis Hall of Fame: 2008