World Golf Village Courses
World Golf Village’s King & Bear and Slammer & Squire courses feature design collaborations by four World Golf Hall of Fame members. Both courses have hosted professional tournaments including the Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf, a Champions Tour event, and Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf, as well as other nationally televised events.
For more information or to book a tee time, click here.
King & Bear
King & Bear, named for its co-designers, World Golf Hall of Fame members Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, is the first and only 18-hole design collaboration between two of golf’s most respected and well-known ambassadors. Palmer and Nicklaus set out to create the 7,279-yard course as an eminently playable and picturesque course with memorable par 5s amid lakes, loblolly pines and 200-year-old live oaks.
Slammer & Squire
Hall of Fame members Sam (The Slammer) Snead and Gene (The Squire) Sarazen served as consultants to course architect Bobby Weed for Slammer & Squire. The 6,939-yard resort course offers views of the World Golf Hall of Fame from several holes and is distinguished by memorable par 3s, preserved woodlands, wetlands and natural beauty.
PGA TOUR Golf Academy World Golf Village
The PGA TOUR Golf Academy World Golf Village is a state of the art, full-service game improvement facility. Our passion is seeing you improve your game through our individualized techniques and analysis technology. We aim to exceed your expectations and provide an unmatched experience from start to finish.
Opened in 2000, the PGA TOUR Golf Academy World Golf Village is the flagship location for all TOURAcademy instructional facilities across the nation. It has since become one of the most sought-after facilities of its kind – attracting beginners to the game and touring professionals alike, seeking a quality learning experience with some of Florida’s top instructors, including former LPGA professional and Master Instructor, Anne Cain. Click here to learn more about all of our instructors.
The PGA TOUR Golf Academy World Golf Village Features:
- A 2,700 square foot building that includes two high-tech hitting bays.
- The only TOUR Academy with multiple covered tee areas for bad weather.
- State of the art teaching technology including video swing analysis, Flightscope Technology, Tomi Putting System and V1.
- An ample private practice area and a world-class short-game practice area with putting and chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- A dedicated, well-trained, experienced PGA and LPGA professional staff whose sole objective is to help you improve in all facets of your game.
- A variety of programs to suit every need including Private Lessons, Lite-Trainings, Golf Schools and Customized Clinics. For more information and to book your training online, Click Here.